6 July 2009

2 Chronicles 20:12 O our God, will You not judge them? For we are powerless before this great multitude who are coming against us; nor do we know what to do, but our eyes are on You.


I am so happy with my QT. You see, I had restless sleeps during the weekend due to my brother's sitn (kev's gf is giving birth and kev has not saved any money). I was soooo pressured. And i pity my parents, at their age, they be enjoying their life na lang and shd be past such problems.

So before i went to sleep sunday nyt, i prayed real hard. I asked God to give me an answer to my sitn. That id expect upon waking up on monday that i know what to do.

When i opened my QT book, 2 Chronicles 20:12 was given to me.

It made me think... In the midst of a problem, where is my focus? On the problem? On myself? Or on God?

God is telling me to focus on Him alone. I am powerless with Kev's sitn and I don't know what to do so God is telling me to depend on Him.

Things in my life may seem to be going all wrong or i have no control anymore BUT God knows my circumstances better than I do.

yes, God I should have set my eyes on you....


I.T.


I must have deliberate acts of concentrating on Jesus and not allowing anything in between. Before I claim to be glorified and do things in God's power, I must have a knowledge of Him first. I must know Him.

There are plenty of things in this world which can bring us down but the only real thing is Jesus Christ.

J.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment