14 July 2009

Psalm 118:27... the LORD is God, and He has given us light; Bind the festival sacrifice with cords to the horns of the altar

God, ang hirap naman ng ampalaya ko today.

Does this mean that we should strongly (represented by cords) bind whatever we offer or commit to you?

I am really not sure.

Someday I will go back to this verse and understand it more.

Still, thank you God coz this means my relationship with you is still growing... that there is still so much to know and learn. I am looking forward to the wisdom You will someday impart to me so that I will fully understand this verse.

(God thanks for my Mom! i reviewed my QT and last year, around september, i requested that my relationship with her be healed. and you answered it. )

I.T.


I'm concerned with almost everything O.Chambers had written on his book and here's a topic, "Building on Atonement" that talks about the right kind of holiness. It warns us against holiness that is based on human holiness and not on the atonement of the Lord. It further says that our obedience must be through the belief in the atonement, the reconciliation through Jesus Christ. As this was still vague for me, I was thinking of emailing the elders and asking them about it, when lo and behold! When I flipped on the next page, by the grace of God, an utter truth was revealed: we obey to understand.

Oo nga naman. We were wishing to get to know God but how can he show himself to us when our lives don't tell Him that we can follow?

Heavenly Father, thank you for your great love that unceasingly forgives and guides us. Thank you for being our patient teacher. May your light shine upon our path to bring us closer to an understanding of you. Allow us to hear your voice that we can submit in obedience, keeping you and only you in mind. Amen.

J.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment