15 July 2009

1 John 5:4 For everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world.

Ang galing ng powers natin when we have God. Daig natin transformers, spiderman, Bill Gates, and all the powers there may be, fiction or non-fiction.

And whatever hardships or temptation the world has to offer, we can overcome because we have God.

Up to now, it still amazes me how much God loves us and how much He offers to us. Its so beyond what we can imagine.... beyond our comprehension.

Im blessed kasi i am born of God. I wish my whole family will also know God.

I.T.


Sometimes I wish I could kick high enough so my foot can get stuck in my mouth. I hate it when I talk so much, when my mouth gets ahead of me.

There are plenty of other things that need to be worked out in my life. If i let the Holy Spirit bear its fruit in me, I would be able to tackle these tactless attitudes, one day at a time.

"Be still and know that I am God." the Lord says.

Father God, may you silence rub-off on me so I could gain the same stillness. Thank you.

J.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment