28 July 2009

Nahum 1:3 The LORD is slow to anger and great in power; the LORD will not leave the guilty unpunished. His way is in the whirlwind and the storm, and clouds are the dust of his feet.

Our God is in the whirlwind and in the storm!

If we put this in the right perspective, its a very beautiful verse.

Remember how in one day and in one area there will be a really bad storm...and we question its presence? If we come back to that place the next time and ask: where is that terrible storm?! If the luscious grass can speak it would have said: part of it is in me. The beautiful, healthy, smiling flowers would have said: part of it is in me. The fruits in the trees would say: part of the storm has produced my plumpness.

It is the same thing with our God. He may allow us to experience some storms. But in the end, it is His way of making us grow to be more like Him. Lessons and blessings after the storm makes for a good harvest.

Thank you Lord for the storms in my life. I know that Kevin and gretel's lives will make me stronger. Thank you Father that i encounter these sitns when I am physically, spiritually, and mental able - that way, I can face them head strong. I look forward to the blooming flowers and plump fruit after these storms.

I.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment