22 July 2009

Isaiah 30:18 Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you; He rises to show you compassion. For the LORD is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!

Our Lord LONGS.. our Lord RISES...

I think this verse makes us see that we should not only understand the importance of waiting on God but also realize something even more wonderful - our Lord waits on us. He LONGS to be gracious to us. Imagine mo yun?

I am so blessed to know God. And that I am knowing him better each day. I am amazed at His characteristics. Of how humble He is... that despite the fact that He is our LORD, that He is the King of all kings, He will rise for us, that He longs for us.

Prayer request: right decision for my family, whether to bring my parents here or not and what to do with kevin.

I.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment