1 July

Luke 1:20 My words.. will come true at their proper time
Luke 1:45 What the Lord has said... will be accomplished

I think this is what is truly great with God's Word... it has always and in all ways been consistent and true. Nothing in it has been disproven. Everything is as real as real gets. And if we browse history books, all things point to the reality that the stories foretold in the bible are factual. Discovery channel even featured the remains of the chariots that got burried when the Red Sea closed up.

Thus, I am in awe because God had graciously promise to give us all that we ask in His name. And all that He had said will happen, will. He had promised that... and His words are true.

Ang galing ng God natin!

I.T.


Ps 126:5 Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy.

I am awed at how Jesus accepts me for who I am. At times I don't feel worthy and even look for the valleys when I'm in the mountaintop. What I fail to realize is that where I am right now is where God ought me to be and He has given me supernatural joy in my heart. The least that I can do is bask in it. :)

J.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment