4 June

Exodus 14:21 shares the classic story of Moses stretching out his hand over the sea.. and ALL THAT NIGHT the Lord drove the sea back with a strong east wind and turned it into dry land. The waters were divided...

ALL THAT NIGHT!!! While the Israelites were sleeping, God was working to save them from the Egyptians. Makes me think, siguro when im sleeping or during my darkest times, God is doing something for me that i am completely unaware of... that when i awake, i may not know it, but God twisted this and that or rearrange something in the world for me to feel better and safer. Or that after a dark time, i am unaware, that God allowed it for me to learn something or see an angle i am blind to. How good is our God? ALL the time... 24/7.

Things i should reflect on: What pursuing army (like the eqyptians) do i fear most that i would love my God to provide me an awesome escape (like parting the sea)? What is the battle i would like my God to fight for with me? Ang hirap sagutin!

I.T.


"A private relationship of worshiping God is the greatest essential element of spiritual fitness." O. Chambers

"Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son." 2 John 9

praise God for instilling His love that is abounding. I believe God would like to use me and it's remarkable how the things He tells me are of one thing: His love and how I could love him back.

Allow me Lord to minister - through the small things I do or say, and even to a greater extent, to my classes. May You be glorified, Lord and not I. Amen.

J.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment