5 May

Do you know what the extent of singing praises to God can do? in 2 Chronicles 20, when King Jehosaphat got attacked by a great multitude, he appointed people to sing to the Lord, he appointed who should praise the beauty of His holiness. When they did, the Lord set ambushes against the enemy! So when they checked the multitude, there were only dead bodies, no one had escaped. . . So let us sing our worries away rather than whining and questioning. Let's worry less and sing/praise more :)

I.T.


I have been asking God a lot of "WHYs". I know I'm not in the position to because in Romans 11:33, it says, "Oh, the depth. . . of the wisdom and the knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways!"

God is making a way for me to be more like Him so really, there is no point in asking questions. The thing for us to do is to have total reliance on Him and to be rest assured that He is present in every detail of our lives.

J.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment